Virtual Writing Tutor screencast

Noémie Virtual Writing Tutor screencast

Introduction

Hello everybody, my name is Noémie and I will show you how to use a good grammar checker, for free, named Virtual Writing Tutor. I am currently studying in Social Sciences since August 2024, at Sherbrooke College. The Social Sciences program is based on humans, and we are doing a lot of research. What interest me more in this, is the understanding and psychology's side. I would like to go to the university to be a criminologist. For those of you who don't know about this job, it includes to write a lot of reports, to analyze the criminals behaviors, and to prevent crimes.

Nobody wants to have humbling errors in their writing, right? That's why I will present you an online grammar checker, good, and free. Down there, will be a link to the site of Virtual Writing Tutor.

Even if I am great in grammar, I prefer to make sure that I don't make spelling mistake.

In that case, I will demonstrate how to make a good use of this grammar checker.

You will be surprise of how easy it is to use.

The Problem

There is specific terms to uses in that work. By doing so, in my reports, I need to write without making a mistake and also to know the right criminology's terms.

Otherwise, it could harm my work.

At the end of this video, you will be a pro at using the Virtual Writing Tutor.

The Quest

We will start by adding a new tab. In the address bar, at the top of screen in the middle, write the URL, which is Virtualwritingtutor.com.

When you arrive on the page, you can see the logo in the top left corner of the screen. Below the logo, you have the navigation menu. Under this, you have the instructions. In the middle of the screen, there is the text area. It is here that you tap your text. On the right-hand side of the text area, there is a microphone for telling your text, and a speaker for listening to it. In the top right corner of the screen, there is an arrow. When you click on it, a drop down menu appears. You can choose what type of mistake you want to check. At the bottom of the page, you have a footer menu, and some icons if you would like to share the website. For me, the more useful is the grammar checker. For example, if I write down The case presents factors associated with criminal risk, you click on check grammar, and you have access to a review. It will suggest you the correct spelling, and it shows you some statistics.

The Solution

When you are not sure how to spell a word, or you just want to make sure that your text does not contain errors, Virtual Writing Tutor is the perfect tool for you.

The Conclusion

So, the grammar checker can be very useful to avoid grammar mistakes.

I hope it will help you to upgrade your grades as it does for me. Thank you for watching, see you soon.

**************************************************************

Statistics

Word count: 515

Total MP3 length: 00:00

Target structure count: 14

Error count: 6

Error density: 2%

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

Social Sciences Glossary